This week, Jason welcomes Catherine Jones of God Save the Queen Fashions, Harrison Krix of Volpin Props, and Emmy Award-winning director Jack Walsh. Topics include Jack’s upcoming documentary Cosplay: Crafting a Secret Identity, hate-reading Facebook comments, the origin story of God Save the Queen, the dividing line between professional and amateur cosplay, harassment at conventions, and the art of not making it weird.
- Scene Missing Episode 23 — Dayne Swerdling, Julian Modugno, Rita Nicole Leslie, Amy McDaniel, Jack Walsh, Eli Banks, and Jerad W. Alexander
- Fatality Moves For Beginners: Mortal Kombat At The YMCA
- Cue The End Of Childhood: On So So Def Records, Alternate Dimensions, And Onion Booty
- Nick & Myke’s #2 – Stuck To Our Guns, Shooting The Moon
- Scene Missing Episode 22 — Brian Emond, Caroline Ervin, Paige Bowman, Johnny Drago, Daniel Lamb, Cristen Conger, and Andrew George
- Nick & Myke’s #2 – A Perfect Storm Of Hot Pink Dust
- Lust, Caution: The Way We Were
- Fear Boners And Hyborian B-Movie Hell: Sexual And Gubernatorial Awakenings In The Trailer For “Red Sonja”
- Nick & Myke’s #2: Happiness Is The Truth And The Truth Is Happiness
- Nick & Myke’s #2: I Will Absolutely Stick My Hand Down The Front Of My Pants
- Back Off, Man—I’m An Ornithologist: My Brief Career As A Teenage Duckbuster
- Nick & Myke’s #2: The Apocalypse Will Be Sponsored
- Scene Missing Episode 21 — Terra Elan McVoy, Annalise Kaylor, Ben Arnold, Tony Jenkins, Rob HaZe, Hilary Kelley, Ellaree Yeagley
- Anatomically Correct ALFs In White Cotton Panties: What Happened When I Decided To Build My Own Boyfriend
- The Tony Jenkins Memorial Highway: How I Fought City Hall With A Phone And A G.E.D.